TMAG Children’s Festival
TMAG's Festival for Children and Young People will be returning in 2020!
For the fifth Festival, and for future festivals, we are looking for a NEW NAME and a NEW LOOK and we want your help to do that!
Entry to the TMAG Festival Naming Competition is easy.
If you live in Tasmania and are aged 16 year or under, you can enter this competition by:
- giving us a new name for the Festival
- creating a design, logo or 'look' for your Festival name
You can download an entry form here, or pick one up at the TMAG Visitor Information Desk or at our upcoming Discovery Day on Sunday, 8 December.
Complete SECTION 1 and/or SECTION 2 of the entry form. Make sure you fill out all of the on the form and have the form signed by your parent or guardian.
You can submit your entry at TMAG by putting it in the TMAG Festival Naming Competition Entry Box at the TMAG Visitor Information Desk.
OR POST to "TMAG Festival Naming Competition", Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, GPO Box 1164, HOBART TAS 7001
ENTRIES CLOSE: Monday, 16 December 2019
There's a great PRIZE PACK to be won:
- $100 voucher to spend in TMAG’s Museum Shop
- A Festival Double GOLD PASS! – This will guarantee you and a friend a reserved place to any ticketed events at our 2020 Festival
- A 2020 Festival T- Shirt with your winning Festival name and/or artwork.
The winner will be notified by Friday, 10 January 2020 and the Prize Pack will be presented during the Festival opening event on the morning of Monday, 20 April 2020.
Past Festival Programs
If you're after some inspiration for the Festival Naming Competition, here are the programs from the previous festivals: