Donations and bequests
The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (TMAG) is home to the State Collection, which comprises approximately one million objects of cultural, artistic, and scientific significance.
TMAG tells the stories of Tasmania through exhibitions and dynamic education and public programs. We welcome more than 400 000 visitors across our five locations every year.
Your donation will enable TMAG to:
- Stage world-class exhibitions that excite and inspire;
- Build Tasmania’s historical, cultural, artistic and scientific collection;
- Share the stories of Tasmania across generations;
- Conduct research in the arts, science and culture;
- Engage and educate families, schools and students across the state; and
- Create a welcoming space for all visitors to enjoy.
Thanks to your support, the objects that tell the stories of us and our community are in safe hands for current and future generations. Your gift to TMAG is a gift to Tasmania.
Other ways to support TMAG:
- Leave a Bequest
- Offer material to the State Collection
- Join the TMAG Foundation
- Become a Friend of TMAG
- Join the TMAGgots
Thank you for helping TMAG to tell Tasmania's stories.
John Glover (1767-1849)
My Harvest Home, 1835
oil on canvas
76 x 114 cm
Presented by Mrs Cecil Allport, 1935